Managing your world size is crucial to keep your server running smoothly, and a great way to do that is by setting up a world border. Make sure you have OP and then follow these steps to put a border in your world:
- Set the center of your world border by using the command /worldborder center XCoordinates ZCoordinates
- Use the command /worldborder set to enter the number of blocks away from the center in each direction you want your world to be.
That's it! Your world now has a border and players will not be able to venture further out. Below are a few other helpful functions you can use within the /worldborder command.
- To see the current size of the world border use /worldborder get
- If you want players to receive damage when they are outside your border use /woldborder damage amount # (ex: /worldborder damage amount 2)
- Give players a warning that they are reaching the border with /worldborder warning distance # (ex: /worldborder warning distance 5, will alert players that are within 5 blocks for the border)