- Upload your resource pack to any online file uploader, for example, Mediafire or Dropbox.
- From there, copy the direct download link.
If you've used Dropbox, change the '=0' at the end of the url to '=1'
- Then, head over to the Settings tab on your web panel.
- Scroll to the bottom and paste the link direct download link that you got from Step 1 under the Resource Pack heading.
- Now click Save, and restart your server.
To use resource packs, go to your Minecraft Multiplayer Server list. For the server 'minehut.com', click Edit Server. From here you can set the resource pack option to enabled, disabled, or prompt.
Enabled - The resource pack will automatically download and apply it, given that it's been uploaded correctly to the server.
Disabled - The resource pack won't download at all. You'll need to send them the link to download it and install it manually (not recommended)