To upload a data pack to your Minehut server, you must first install it online.
- Head over to your server dashboard and activate your server.
- Click on the File Manager tab.
- Within the file manager, navigate to /world/datapacks/
(Click on the folder named world and then data packs).
- Inside this folder, you need to create a new folder using the create folder button and name it.
- In this folder, you should open the file that you downloaded and copy the files directory until there are no folders left to open.
You should upload any files in the data pack that appear in those specific folders.
(EX: Uploading the advancements file in packname/data/main/advancements/main).
- Once you have copied the data packs file directory and put all of the files in the correct place, restart your server.
If you have uploaded the files correctly, the data pack should now work on your server!