Minecraft worlds generate randomly, you may have found a certain world that you’d like to explore, all you need is that worlds seed. Seeds are specific to each world and can be used to choose a certain world generation.
Changing your world seed is easy, follow these simple steps:
- Startup your server from the panel
- Go to the “World” section of the panel found at the top of the page
- Scroll down the “World Seed” and type in the seed that you want to upload
- Click “update”
- Then click the “reset world” button and restart your server
- When your server starts up the new seed will be generated