Minehut allows you to make a server completely free and advertise it very easily without worrying or hassling with server advertisements. Interested in making your free server? Follow the steps below to get started!
How to create a Minehut server.
1. Go to our website and click the Get Started button near the middle of the page.
2. If you already have an account on Minehut, login and skip over to Step 4. If you do not have an account, click the Don't have an Account button located below the login boxes.
3. Continue to insert all the information that is prompted on the screen. When it asks you to verify your email, you might have to check your Spam/Junk folder if you don't see it in your mailbox.
4. Insert the name you would like to use for your server. This name is how you will join the server by using the IP "name.minehut.gg" or "/join servername" from the Minehut lobby.
*Please note that the name must be between 4 and 10 characters and cannot include any symbols.
5. You should now be redirected to your dashboard! You can start your server up by clicking the Activate Server button located in the middle of the page.
You can also create a second free server if you so desire by clicking the down arrow next to your server name in the top right.
You can also watch this tutorial:
Still having difficulties? Submit a support ticket!