One of the most popular and useful plugins available on Minehut is Essentials which adds a ton of essential commands and features to your Minehut server. One feature it has is being able to use colors in signs, sell/buy on signs, etc. Follow the steps below to learn how to enable any features related to signs.
Enabling signs in Essentials
1. Head onto the Minehut panel located here and make sure your server is activated by clicking the Activate Server button.
2. Make sure Essentials is installed by checking the installed bubble in the Plugins section on the Minehut panel. If it's not, make sure to install it and restart the server afterward.
3. Head over to the File Manager section of the panel and open up the file ``plugins/Essentials/config.yml.`` Each slash is a different folder.
4. Click this link and copy everything inside of it. Go back to the Minehut panel and click **CTRL + F** or **CMD + F** based on your operating system and search for "enabledSigns"
5. Remove all the hashtags before the names or replace the whole signs section with the text you copied from one of the steps earlier. Save the file.
6. Reload the plugin by using the command "/essentials reload" in-game or from the Server Commands box located in the Home section of the website.