Yes. A player can choose not to participate in the first few weeks, but he or she will be risking not being able to complete all 20 games. If you do not complete 20 games in one role and tier, you will not be eligible for the team. There will be no exceptions.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I qualify for multiple roles?
- Can I switch my role?
- Can I send my friend a tournament code?
- Where do I put my tournament code?
- Where do I get my tournament code?
- Can I buy a jersey?
- Can I play for a different city?
- Can I play from home?
- Why can’t I queue up anymore?
- If my main account is banned form Riot, can I play on my smurf account?