Points are accumulated by your team winning a game. The winner of each 5v5 matchup gets 1 point. Whichever club has the most total points will be the winner of the City VS City match-up.
Articles in this section
- How are points totaled?
- How long is each round?
- What happens if a smaller city goes against a larger city?
- How does City Champs: Minecraft work?
- What should I expect on day one?
- How are teams formed?
- Can I make my own team, switch teams, or play with a friend?
- Is there somewhere I can practice the games before the event?
- Where can I learn more about the game modes?
- Where can I see my score?