If you've made one of the final rosters for Battle of the Boroughs, please review the list below to ensure you're as prepared as possible for the big show on April 28th!
Below you'll find a checklist of items and tasks to make sure you've got covered before attending the physical event. Have any follow up questions or concerns? Hit us up at email@example.com
- You Must bring your LAPTOP, No Desktop or tablets are allowed.
- Bring your Battle of the Boroughs Ticket. (Printed or digital via your smartphone. You'll have this in your email from originally signing up)
- Make sure your laptop is charged, and bring your charger. There will be power access on site but we always like to have players come extra prepared when possible.
- Ensure that your League of Legends client is up to date with the most recent patch. It is not uncommon for small patches to be released on the day of an event so please check this out before leaving for the event and update if necessary.
- Check your peripherals/laptop to ensure functionality, and if your mouse is wireless, bring spare batteries.
- Download and update Discord. (Optional, but encouraged)
- Check to make sure your laptop meets the Minimum and Recommend System Requirements.
- Bring your Photo I.D., you'll need it to check into the event along with your ticket.
- Be at the theater by 7am EST on April 28th ready to compete!
- A Positive attitude. #TeamworkOP