As City Champs is a competition, players are not allowed to request their own teammates or switch teams. This is done to ensure that team balance is as fair as possible.
Articles in this section
- How does City Champs: Minecraft work?
- What should I expect on day one?
- How does scoring work?
- How are teams formed?
- Can I make my own team, switch teams, or play with a friend?
- Is there somewhere I can practice the games before the event?
- Where can I learn more about the game modes?
- What are the rules of the competition?
- Where can I see my score?
- Are there tiers?