Tickets are first come, first served and must be purchased online (we will not be selling tickets at the theatre). There are no qualifiers, so get your ticket while you can! When you arrive on day 1, you’ll be placed on a team (A-L). Your assignment is random, so no team is better than the other. Team A is just the same as team B or C, etc.
Articles in this section
- How does City Champs: Minecraft work?
- How are teams formed?
- Can I make my own team, switch teams, or play with a friend?
- What are the rules of the competition?
- How long does an event last?
- Where can I learn more about the game modes?
- Is there somewhere I can practice the games before the event?
- Are there tiers?
- How does scoring work?
- Where can I see my score?