Tickets are first come, first served and must be purchased online (we will not be selling tickets at the theatre). There are no qualifiers, so get your ticket while you can! When you arrive on day 1, you’ll be placed on a team (A-L). Your assignment is random, so no team is better than the other. Team A is just the same as team B or C, etc.
Articles in this section
- How does City Champs: Minecraft work?
- What should I expect on day one?
- How does scoring work?
- How are teams formed?
- Can I make my own team, switch teams, or play with a friend?
- Is there somewhere I can practice the games before the event?
- Where can I learn more about the game modes?
- What are the rules of the competition?
- Where can I see my score?
- Are there tiers?