The Action Squad is Super League’s event staff. They’re on site to help you in any way possible while you play in theatres. Whether you’re having issues with your login or have a question about the game, the Action Squad will jump into action to assist you.
Articles in this section
- How do I get on a City Club?
- What are the technical requirements to participate in City Champs: Minecraft?
- There is no City Club in my area! When will City Champs: Minecraft come to my city?
- Can I change my Minecraft username after registering for an event?
- Can I play from home?
- Can I bring my mouse and/or a lap desk to the theatre?
- What happens if my laptop battery runs out?
- Is there an age limit?
- What is the refund policy?
- Who is the Action Squad?