You must have a laptop computer, with the latest version of League of Legends that meets or exceed the following minimum specifications:
- 2 GHz processor (supporting SSE2 instruction set or higher)
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB of RAM for Windows Vista and newer)
- 8 GB available hard disk space
- Support for DirectX v9.0c or better
- Windows XP (Service Pack 3 ONLY), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (Macs are also supported)
- We no longer support Windows XP Service Pack 1 or 2. Since Windows XP 64-bit doesn't have a Service Pack 3, you will need to upgrade to a more recent version of Windows to play League of Legends.
- If you're using Windows XP 32-bit and you'd like to update to Service Pack 3, you can do so here.
- We encourage all players visit Riot’s official requirements page to ensure that their computer meets the minimum specs.